We know what to say here. You know what to say here. So just go ahead and say. We can’t say it for you. Look at Ackbar. Look at what he’s holding. Okay, we’re all done with that. We don’t need to make the joke.
Your daily offsite links are totally a trap. Highlights include.
Why Stephen Hawking is
twisted and evilmore machine now than man.
- Emma Stone really likes the script for the new Spider-Man. Honest.
- Children attack Neil deGrasse Tyson.
- New video from Bad Robot reveals almost nothing new about Star Trek Into Darkness.
- Robot dog K-9 recently turned up on a show called Stargazing Live. Did not bring his own wine.
- Christopher Tolkien publicly trashes Peter Jackson. On snap!
- Tina Fey may star in Muppets sequel. Hell ya.
- Screenwriter of 50 Shades of Grey movie claims it will be NC-17. Meanwhile, corporate big wigs are like “um…”
- The 2012 Razzie Nominations are in. Twilight poised to clean up.
- College Humor gives Lost the old-school RPG treatment.
- More Sin City 2 casting news: Josh Brolin to replace Clive Owen.
- New Penguin edition of 1984 features censorship-style cover.
- Children send Neil deGrasse Tyson and others hate mail over Pluto-planet status change.
- There’s a Firefly-esque MMO in the works. Being built by fans.
- Michael Bay casts total unknown to star opposite Marky Mark in Transformers 4. Say hi to your mother for me.
- All about how Stephen Hawking is more like Vader than ever.
body language expertsbloggers think Emma Stone is actually accidentally revealing she doesn’t like the script for the next Spider-Man. Maybe they’re right?
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants you to know if you think of Emma Stone, Emma Stone will appear and destroy us.