Take the early wardrobe and make-up tests for Star Trek: The Next Generation, set them to creepy music, and let the scare times roll in. Brent Spiner has never looked shinier or more terrifying. (Like, literally he hasn’t. They thankfully toned down his look for the actual who.) Check out the full video here for more old school Next Generation. (via io9)
Your daily offsite links are programmed in multiple techniques. Highlights include:
- A monster-mash mash-up
- What is going on with the new Conan.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt is totally out for Guardians of the Galaxy, in for Sin City 2.
- What will be the twist of M. Night Shyamalan’s new TV show? (That it’s good?)
- Arnold is talking about the new Conan. Has opinions.
- The director of Snakes on a Plane—David R. Ellis—has passed.
- All about NASA’s new asteroid mission, with a little help from Nimoy.
- Steven Moffat interviewed by his son.
- Should Rick Moranis make a come back? Here’s some reasons for a “yes.”
- The first Doctor Who e-short will be written by Eoin Cofler and will be called “A Big Hand for the Doctor”
- Check out this awesome monster-mash video mash-up:
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.