By combining the faces of Adam West, Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer, George Clooney, and Christian Bale, this special composite image reveals what Bruce Wayne might really look like. It’s eerie, and seemingly fairly accurate. Now, if we can only imagine what a combination of their voices might sound like. (Also, don’t forget about the Batman Force ghosts!)
Highlights of your other daily offsite links are full of biffs, pows, and zaps.
- All the info about the supposed Neil Armstrong dust-up.
- Hugh Jackman sets the record straight.
- The moments on Doctor Who that truly shocked.
- There is a comet coming this year that might outshine the moon!
- Table of contents for Blood Type a new SF vampire anthology.
- io9’s list of very addictive book series.
- New Star Trek Into Darkness plot synopsis reveals what Kirk is doing running around in that leather jacket.
- What are the Doctor Who moments that made you go whaaaaaa?
- All about how Daniel Handler (Lemony Snicket) and his wife Lisa Brown inspire each other.
- What Wes Anderson would really do with Star Wars! (And it’s not bad!)
- All about the real genetics of werewolves.
- Are we worried about this Neil Armstrong controversy? Does it matter if he wrote the speech beforehand?
- Is this the actual description of the Justice League members for the Justice League movie? (We kinda doubt it.)
- Geek Exchange.com picks 15 books from last year to catch up on this year!
- Jospeh Gordon-Levitt might be in line for the lead role in Guardians of the Galaxy?
- All about the man who copped to smuggling dinosaur bones.
- Hugh Jackman is like: yo, those are my real muscles and veins. Real claws, too?
- Skylines of the world reimagined as beautiful nighttime space art.
- The Lizard: Sam Raimi style.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has danced with the devil it deserved and needed in the pale moonlight. Hi, Freeze.