We don’t even want to entertain other Peanuts characters as Game of Thrones people. It’s already scaring us just starting to think about what Lucy’s football might represent. But look! Snow! It’s the holidays! (Via The Mary Sue, art by Adams Pinto.)
Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- Giant bird feet and giant asteroids.
- Not your daddy’s Electro costume.
- Warren Ellis thinks you might just be lazy.
- The Portal connections to Pacific Rim.
- No neon costume for Jamie Foxx’s Electro in The Amazing Spider-Man sequel.
- If Frodo had become like Gollum it would have looked like this…
- There will be official Game of Thrones beer.
- The Mary Sue looks at what robots actually see.
- New season of Face Off on SyFy to feature Star Trek alums.
- Giant monster bird foot!
- Giant monster asteroid! (As spotted by NASA’s Deep Space Network antenna.)
- What’s the deal with bipedal movie robots?
- Warren Ellis doesn’t really believe there is writer’s block.
- Great Kelly Link story “Catskin” over on Lightspeed.
- It’s the Matt Smith Christmas Show!
- Watch old schoool footage of the assembly of a Ms. Pac Man arcade game.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has rocket block sometimes, but then remembers to be awesome.