Say what you will about Nicolas Cage, he’s made some fairly amazing contributions to genre films throughout the years. And now, he gets to imagine what it would be like if he played every single character in Star Wars. If we’re lucky, maybe he’ll even get a role in the new movie.
Highlights of your daily offsite links include
- Derek Jacobi is making demands about being in Star Wars.
- Pong turns 40.
- When nuking the moon seems like a good idea…
- Pong’s 40th birthday was yesterday. Read all about how it began.
- Why it’s okay to like Twilight.
- That time when the U.S. government was all about blowing up the moon.
- Melinda Snodgrass talks to Star Trek.com about “The Measure of a Man.”
- Vulture takes a look at the the various scowls from Michonne on The Walking Dead.
- Samuel L. Jackson says Nick Fury might not be around for other Marvel movies.
- There is water on Mercury. But is there mercury?
- Cute Doctor Who, Star Wars, Hunger Games, Avengers, Hobbit, & Harry Potter holiday cards.
- Hugh Jackman is also likely to appear in X-Men: Days of Future past.
- Ride the dinosaur.
- Look! It’s an international poster teasing the next Riddick movie!
- Chris Nolan talks about Richard Donner and James Bond influences in The Dark Knight Rises.
- Reasons why Joseph Gordon-Levitt should NOT be Batman next.
- Mark Hamill tells us everything he knows about the future of Star Wars.
- New Troopers on College Humor!
- This is just the best: Derek Jacobi thinks he should be the old man/mentor character in the new Star Wars movies. YES.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby’s response to the blowing up the moon: “is that an idea?”