Why hasn’t some enterprising fan created a version of “All I Want for Christmas is You” with the lyrics “All I want for Christmas is Who?” and made it all about the Doctor, and how he might be alone on Christmas, but maybe he won’t be? This seems like a thing that should exist to us. Okay, your offsite links include some Doctor Who stuff and all the other relevant news that just happened in our galaxy.
- Downton Abbey IN SPACE
- Sherlock will not be late!
- Iron Man 3 will not be as serious as we thought.
- Why toy addiction is like heroin addiction.
- All about now-famous Frankenstein origin story.
- All Superheroes Must Die trailer: Is this the Saw of superhero movies?
- Chris Pine on why Captain Kirk is more famous than Jack Ryan.
- Oddly, this hasn’t happened yet, until now: Walking Dead with a lightsaber.
- What if these cliffhangers to your favorite TV shows had actually been the series finales? (Compete with a Space: Above and Beyond shout-out!)
- Downton Abbey heading to the future, outer space.
- N.K. Jemisin talks about why Octavia Butler’s Dawn is so great.
- The short film Dark Vessel is about a killer robot. No, really. He’s really dangerous.
- So Sherlock is not going to be all that late after all.
- Your favorite and unknown robots all out in public.
- Some us can breathe a sigh of relief: Iron Man 3 will not be a “serious movie.”
- More info on the impending X-mas special: “The Snowmen.”
- Tons of new pics from “The Snowmen.”
- And this: (Doctor Who parody of THIS)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is all you want for Christmas.