After we tried to cast her in a Peanuts movie that will probably never be made, Chloe Grace Moretz came and took us hostage. It’s okay, she’s really nice even though she is scaring us a little. But really, in real life, apparently Kick-Ass 2 is going to be about Hit-Girl so much that it could almost be titled Hit-Girl.
Your other daily offsite links are both dangerous and cute. Highlights include:
- The books you should be reading if you watch sci-fi TV.
- Skynet is real. Making Terminator hands.
- How many Star Wars trilogies are there supposed to be again?
- Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone had an adorable screen test for The Amazing Spider-Man.
- Over on io9 there are seven best-case scenarios for the future of humans.
- 101 Greatest Movie Villains all in one video.
- A Brooklyn poet reveals her Captain Janeway love in performance art video.
- Ben Browder is going to be on Arrow.
- Michael Swanwick’s view on “commodity fantasy.”
- Hero Complex takes a look at Halo 4 and the human side of Master Chief.
- Roberto Orci confirms Locke & Key will become a movie trilogy.
- The first poster for the Neuromancer movie.
- David Yates directing a new Tarzan movie.
- Check out the Blade Runner fan-art contest over on The Mary Sue.
- Blogtor Who has a Wizards VS Aliens podcast.
- If you like sci-fi TV, you need to read these books!
- Great list on Den of Geek on the 25 movies SFF fans must see in 2013.
- Straight from the future where Skynet has taken over: a bionic real-life prosthetic hand.
- Pattinson has known about 50 Shades of Grey for ages.
- Carrie Fisher is totally down to be in Star Wars again.
- 4 trilogies? An interesting history of just how much the history of Star Wars episodes has changed.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby’s Kick-Ass style superhero name would be Stubby the Rocket.