Over on Nature.com, there’s a great article from Matt Kaplan which details how a Tyrannosaurus could actually consume something as bony and formidable as a Triceratops. Is it useful information? Well, maybe if you’re the Triceratops.
Highlights of your other offsite links include more helpful tips:
- Last minute Halloween costumes!
- The full-scale Falcon is happening.
- The straight dope on when The Wolverine is happening.
- Ming-Na Wen of Stargate Universe and the voice of Mulan in Mulan will be part of the S.H.I.E.L.D. team.
The Wolverine is not an X-Men prequel!
Will will notmaybe contain Jean Grey.
- More The Wolverine! He’s got bone-claws now.
- io9 explains why the Speed Racer movie is actually great.
- The New Yorker’s Arthur Krystal talks about genre.
- Last minute Halloween costumes from Buzzfeed.
- Look at this cool picture of Peter Cushing.
- All the best Bond gadgets.
- This is a “real” Klingon wedding.
- Tons of great images of the Geek-Arts Show at Bar Avant La Fin Du Monde in Paris.
- io9’s list of 10 novels scarier than most horror movies.
- This guy is building a full-scale Millennium Falcon.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks there is more than one way to kill a Triceratops.