Seriously, what would this thing sound like? How do we reconcile the nifty probe-droid noise with the Dalek voice? Could it be the most
irritating best thing ever? We saw this image over on riptapparel.com
Highlights of your other offsite links include:
- Watch vintage footage of the E.T. music being composed.
- Liam Neeson shows Bieber what’s up.
- The real reason Ian McKellen came back to play Gandalf.
- New TV spot for The Hobbit.
- The Denny’s Restaurant Hobbit marketing campaign actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it.
- Could Mark Wahlberg actually be in Transformers 4? Will he ask Optimus Prime to say hi to his mother for him?
- Liam Neeson recites some Justin Bieber lyrics.
- Scathing old school reviews of classic novels, including The Fellowship of the Ring and Frankenstein.
- Is pumpkin carving dangerous? Or is that just an excuse we create to cover up the fact that we suck at pumpkin carving?
- Yeah, we know it’s getting a bit played out, but the old school Transformers now are doing Gangnam Style. (And if you like old school Transformers, they’re ALL here.)
- There’s a simulated mission to Mars being planned, and it’s all about food….
- Awesome list of totally crazy political messages in comic books.
- Bleeding Cool asks the Bond producers the hard questions.
- Nifty conversation with Paul Cornell over on SF Signal.
- The Jewish James Bond.
- Check out the Futurama voice actors in action, in real life.
- Ian McKellen only returned to play Gandalf for “the fans.”
- This is when Spielberg and John Williams wrote the E.T. music.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby knows that code is not used by the Alliance or anyone who listens to Queen, like Ryan.