The notion of a Ghostbusters 3 without Bill Murray is in two words “mass hysteria.” But the latest of the rumors haunting the morning links is just that. Original director Ivan Reitman might be going ahead without Murray. How about a little music?
Your roundup of offsite links are glad you’re feeling much better, but you still look a little pale. Highlights include:
- The E.T. audition that changed everything
- The MOST devoted fandoms ranked in order!
- Iron Man 3 plot revealed.
- A bunch of dysfunctional families from fiction. Game of Thrones made it in there!
- Guys, what if Age of the Hobbits is better than The Hobbit?
- Great moments of Spock emotion!
- The latest in a series of Ghostbusters 3 rumors. This time: Ivan Reitman supposedly is going to film in 2013, sans Bill Murray.
- Here a some non-genre books that readers of Fantastika might like!
- Check out Henry “Elliot” Thomas’ E.T. audition.
- Lots of pictures from Funny or Die of Bill Murray being awesome with fans.
- What if Prince Harry was a Disney Prince?
- Here’s what Iron Man 3 might actually be about!
- Really great, long lost footage of behind-the-scenes of The Empire Strikes Back.
- Michael Bay strikes back against Hugo Weaving’s Transformers diss.
- Vulture ranks the 25 most devoted fandoms!
- He-Man movie news. Kind of?
- This is the serious, serious LEGO Batcave you need, deserve, and want.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com and wants to ask you, “Where do you think this is coming from, the sky?”