“I’m a voter! Aren’t you supposed to lie to me and kiss my butt?” – Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters 2
Wouldn’t it be great if Bill Murray actually ran for office? Mass hysteria? We think not. Come on, let’s run some red lights!
Your offsite links are voting Murray. Other highlights include:
- Angry Birds SELLS OUT. Goes Star Wars
- Web genie knows all.
- Who will be Ms. Marvel?
- Katee Sackhoff is going to totally be in the female Expendables.
- Will the next Christmas Special be a ghost story? Also River Song and Mark Gatiss will be back.
- Oh no! Now there’s going to be Star Wars Angry Birds! Is nothing sacred aside from the dreams of angels?
- Cool 007 infographic breaks Bond down by the numbers.
- The mash-up you neither needed, nor wanted, but here it is! Old Yeller meets Looper.
- Akinator the web genie is amazing, addictive.
- Classy vintage Star Wars dress.
- Boing Boing posts the final page in the new Elfquest.
- You can now listen to Rian Johnson talk to you while you watch Looper.
- SF Signal’s Podcast discusses the disappearing optimistic SF short story.
- Table of contents for new issue of Apex Magazine.
- Interview with Carrie Vaughn for the John Joseph Adams anthology Epic.
- R2-D2 turntable.
- Catch up with George Lazenby now. (A little weird!)
- Will Emily Blunt play Ms. Marvel in Avengers 2?
- Why the new Godzilla is supposedly going to be good.
- Tesla museum in the works.
- Oldest teenager ever! Sabrina the Teenage Witch turns 50.
- Hold onto your butts: J.K. Rowling’s next book will be for children! (Awesome J.K. Rowling picture via Jezebel)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants to know if you’re going to come and shake this monkey tree again.