Your offsite links are ready to believe you. Highlights include:
- Karen Allen is making comments which sound like “Indiana Jones 5.”
- Care about the Prometheus deleted scene!
- A big Marvel superhero just got into the Oval Office.
- First images of Chloe Moretz as Hit Girl in Kick-Ass 2.
- Crazy small differences between UK and US Avengers releases that have a big impact.
- New Prometheus deleted scene is 13 seconds long and supposedly explains something?
- Captain America is president?
- New deleted scene from Dark Shadows has Johnny Depp/toy dinosaur action.
- Is Michael Dorn about to become a werewolf?
- Tons of pictures from new Doctor Who episode “The Power of Three.”
- Cat Rambo interviewed over on SF Signal.
- Dawn of the Planet of the Apes director Rupert Wyatt drops out.
- Showcase of artist Galen Dara on Lightspeed Magazine.
- How did Wreck-It-Ralph get the rights to all those video game characters?
- Karen Allen claims she wants to do Indiana Jones 5. Marion!
- Jude Law claims Sherlock Holmes 3 will happen at some point.
- Weird Fiction Review’s 101 Weird Writers profiles Luigi Ugolini.
- It’s almost too hard to look at these sad superhero impersonators.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby knows what mass hysteria looks like.