Though dominated most by Wes Anderson incarnations of Bill Murray, we can’t help but wonder what kinds of conversations would happen here. Mass hysteria! (Art by Justin Cozens. Via Ghostbusters Fans on Facebook)
Your collection of morning roundup links do not include hairless pets. Weird.
- More Bill Murray! (Ghostbusters news?)
- Joss Whedon spits some game.
- Bring us the skeleton of Richard III!
- The peer review of the Higgs Boson is in!
- Wait! Is this real? Murray is considering new Ghostbusters?
- Neil Gaiman is checking out indie booksellers in the south.
- Is this the skeleton of Richard III?
- Thor on Thor action.
- Tons of pictures from the Red Dwarf reunion.
- More Breaking Bad/Star Wars GIFs.
- Big death in X-Men comics. (Really, really big)
- All about the Cap/Peggy reunion that was cut from The Avengers.
- Terra Nova creators want you to make your own ending to the show.
- Sounds like there’s no director’s cut of The Dark Knight Rises after all.
- Topless Robot’s 8 improbable hackers!
- John Cho says very generically nice things about Star Trek Into Darkness. (And yet uses the word “may” twice)
- Is Adele recording the new James Bond theme song?
- Remember Tek War? It’s your favorite. Here’s some artwork.
- Joss Whedon is making it sound like the SH.I.E.L.D. TV show will feature all new characters.
- Whedon’s Much Ado About Nothing will get big distribution from Lionsgate.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants to please…see…the storage facility.