Trying to determine the object of a Zardoz arcade game or NES game is tricky. Would it be to destroy the vortex and bring death to the Eternals? Would it be all about sleeping around? One thing is for sure, if there was a Zardoz game on a contemporary platform, it would be for the Wii Fit.
Your offsite links are inside of you aura. Highlights include:
- Watch the new J.J. Abrams sci-fi series pilot, Revolution now!
- A final audio Bradbury interview.
- Nerdy, chic fashion.
- Part 2 of a massive article on the various Batman actors on Comic Book Resources.
- “Lost” Ray Bradbury interview from 2010.
- Nerdy, but very chic dresses!
- Jim Carey in Kick-Ass 2?
- A new web-series features Hermione, Katniss, Michonne, Buffy, and Bella in a reality-TV spoof.
- io9 takes a look at the World Con Stream that was shut down by Ustream.
- The Justice League/Transformers crossover that almost happened.
- New Walking Dead clips.
- All about the campaign to rename a Kansas town Smallville.
- You can watch the entire pilot for J.J. Abram’s Revolution right here.
- The case of the stolen Conan paintings.
- Small Beer is releases two volumes of collected Ursula K. Le Guin stories. Here are the T.O.C.’s via SF Signal.
- Tons of media reaction to the new Doctor Who episode and the big spoiler.
- Lots of pictures from the next Doctor Who episode- “Dinosaurs on a Spaceship.”
- Has science discovered a real-life Gallifrey?
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby knows its Zed from its Zardoz. Do you?