We saw this picture on a great Tumblr called Awesome People Hanging Out Together. We don’t know where this was taken but here’s Neal Stephenson, Neil Armstrong, and Neil Gaiman.
Or, you could do it like this, clockwise from left: Sci-Fi Neal, Real Neil, Fantasy Neil.
Your offsite links are like awesome news items all hanging out with each other.
- Moffat talks Sherlock, female Doctor, more.
- Gillian Anderson has high hopes for the future of The X-Files.
- The first song broadcast from another planet happened.
- Psycho prequel TV series is happening, has cast Norman Bates’ mother.
- Paul Verhoeven gets rowdy and calls new Total Recall “not good.”
- The next Jack Ryan movie with Chris Pine has been given a release date.
- Orci and Kurtzman are turning children’s book Dragonology into a movie.
- A tweet over on X-Files News claims Gillian Anderson says an X-Files 3 is “looking pretty good.”
- Top 12 Doctor Who cliffhangers from Topless Robot.
- Over on io9, 10 reasons why Batman Beyond should be the next Batman movie.
- In a universe where Space Jam 2 exists, why not have LeBron James in it?
- Great pop quiz on Vulture; Who Said the Crazy Thing: Shia LeBeouf or Tom Hardy?
- Great selection of classic comic panels and covers in celebration of Jack Kirby’s birthday.
- Latest Steven Moffat comment on the prospects of a female Doctor.
- More details from Steven Moffat, Sue Vertue, Mark Gatiss, and Andrew Scott regarding Sherlock Series 3.
- will.i.am of The Black Eyed Peas broadcasted a song from Curiosity. Here’s Bobak rocking out to “Reach for the Stars.”
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby’s secret middle name is either “Neil” or “Neal.”