Stubby is not jealous one bit of any of these pretty, pretty spaceships. And that’s because none of these spaceships are ALIVE like Stubby the Rocket. But they can still hang out. It’s fine. (We saw this over on Geek Tyrant and it’s actually a photograph of photographer Avanaut’s toys!)
Your offsite links are capable of sub-light speeds.
- Doctor Who Season 7 Airdate!
- The Tolkien/50 Shades mash-up you didn’t know you needed.
- Why Wonder Woman’s bad guys are lame.
- What Zach Morris is doing in a certain League of Extraordinary Gentle-persons.
- Doctor Who will premiere in the U.S. and U.K on September 1st!
- This is a real-life hover-craft/speeder bike thing.
- 50 Shades of Gandalf the Grey
- Is this really it for The Dark Tower movie project?
- Crazy Wonder Woman villains!
- Star Wars celebration VI is only a few days away.
- A 1996 League of Extraordinary Gentlemen includes Zack Morris!
- A serious Pokemon stitched-up sampler.
- Mary Robinette Kowal turns Shimmer into a pro-rate SF magazine.
- China Mieville on the future of the novel.
- The various possibilities for Captain America 2’s leading lady.
- Another rover is going to Mars in 2016.
- Great interview with Daniel Clowes over on Hero Complex.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has not been made into a toy. Yet.