We saw this image over on Geek Tyrant and it apparently comes from a canceled Avengers video game. But seriously, what could we call this guy? Also, why did they not merge him with Hawkeye or Black Widow?
(Art by Jeremy Love)
Your other offsite links are a combination of everything you love.
- Big casting news from Game of Thrones and Community
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Fraggles
- Where not to buy magical potions.
- Cirian Hinds is coming to Game of Thrones.
- Wow is Stan Lee’s favorite DC superhero?
- Malcolm McDowell is going to guest star on Community.
- All-female Expendables is happening.
- 10th Doctor/ Super Mario Mash-up.
- What if different authors wrote Lord of the Rings? (The Ian Fleming one is pretty great)
- It’s the 30th Anniversary of Fraggle Rock. Look at this pretty tribute art.
- Ebay has now disallowed the sale of magic potions!
- SF Signal’s Podcast talks about debut novels.
- What the Nixon administration had planned in case of a Moon disaster.
- New promo images from season 7. (Who is that other person?)
- Latest teaser trailer for “Asylum of the Daleks.”
- Steven Moffat apparently re-wrote the ending of the final Amy and Rory episode.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby sometimes combines with other rockets but will never show you pictures.