In our daily search for the most perfect/beautiful pictures of Harrison Ford/Sean Young/Rutger Hauer, we got really lucky and found these polaroids. It’s like if they all had Facebook accounts in Blade Runner. Which really, they probably did.
Below the cut is another polaroid with Rutger Hauer. Also your daily offsite links.
- Where we should be looking for aliens
- The crazy 3D glasses for The Hobbit.
- Ride a motorcycle like Batman.
- Adam Savage of Mythbusters is obsessed with the Blade Runner gun.
- Want to read an interview with the nice lady who played Slimer? Of course you do.
- Mars landing to be shown in Times Square.
- Steven Moffat and others on how Doctor Who helps science.
- During a solar eclipse, a dark spot moves across the Earth and it looks terrifying.
- Is a real Jurassic Park being built?
- What extra extraterrestrial bubbles are and what they might mean for alien life.
- The 3-D glasses for The Hobbit look like this.
- Full motorcycle jacket and outfit in the style of The Dark Knight Rises.
- The Kirkus Review list of not-to-miss science fiction and fantasy books in August.
- New issue of August issue of Clarkesworld is out.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has so many polaroids of you.