What is exactly is being said in this photograph? Could George Lucas actually be mentioning the fact that he wants Greedo to shoot first? Or is Lucas simply pointing out that Greedo has awesome high heels?
Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- Highlights from the Olympic opening ceremony.
- Indy 5 probably won’t happen.
- Gotham City’s Olympic Events
- College Humor imagines Olympic events in Gotham City.
- Battle Royale as a CW show?
- Probably no Indiana Jones 5 according to producer Frank Marshall.
- A review of the new Star Trek: The Next Generation Blu-Ray of “Encounter at Farpoint.”
- New Doctor Who trailer coming August 2nd.
- Buzzfeed’s list of awesome minor characters includes Wedge Antilles, Miles O’Brien and more!
- J.K. Rowling’s insane treehouse.
- Ridley Scott’s next movie is not going to be sci-fi.
- About the Fight for Space Kickstarter involving Neil deGrasse Tyson and Bill Nye.
- Great letter from Arthur C. Clarke to Stanley Kubrick about 2001.
- The Wachowskis introduce Cloud Atlas.
- 8 of the goofiest things from the opening ceremony according to The Mary Sue
- That opening video with James Bond and the Queen:
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby loves Greedo’s heels.