If a typewriter is a like a blaster, then a pen is like a lightsaber. This means a laptop would be like a phaser? Or maybe a laptop is a like the Death Star.
In anycase, you can now start your morning off, realzing once again, how much cooler Harrison Ford is than everyone.
(Image via Retro Star Wars on Facebook)
Highlights of your daily offsite links include:
- A new reality show about geek collectors.
- What the Dark Knight Rises novel tells us about the Joker.
- A robot under water creature. Find out which one!
- Tidbit from the Greg Cox Dark Knight Rises novelization reveals where the Joker might be.
- io9 talks bout the 10 things to see from a new Star Trek TV Show.
- The new name for Kristen Stewart is apparently “the trampire.”
- A new reality show focusing on people obessed with collecting is called Collection Intervention and will debut on the SyFy channel next month.
- PBS has awesome remixes of Bob Ross.
- Visual map of the Internet.
- This robot manta ray looks like a real manta ray.
- News from the filming of the Carrie remake.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. Stubby can’t type. Not because Stubby isn’t awesome, but because Stubby is a rocket. Instead, Stubby uses a Harrison Ford clone to type everything up.