The third and final movie in the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy debuts at midnight tonight and the anticipation is so thick we’ve started to see Batman lurking in every shadow. (Okay, we always do, but this is our problem and we’ll deal with it.)
Tor.com was lucky enough to get to see it a little bit early and while we’ll have a detailed, spoilerrific movie review coming later (Trust us, you will really want to discuss this after you’ve seen it.) we thought we’d ratchet up the excitement a little more and tease some hints on what you’re going to see.
- There are two surprise cameos. One brings death disguised as hope. The other brings hope disguised as death.
- Three main characters will make heroic stands. You don’t even know the name of one of them.
- Bane is never bested in a fist fight.
- Gotham’s salvation pivots on just two letters.
- Batman faces his own Reichenbach Falls.
- Batman begins.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com and will tell you one straight spoiler: At no point does Bane ride a T-Rex.