We think Carrie Fisher is sort of rocking the Annie Hall look in this picture. It’s adorable. We’re working on putting together this outfit right now.
The rest of our offsite links aren’t near as cute, but important!
Today’s highlights include:
- What David said to the Engineer in Prometheus.
- On jetpack utopias.
- Reading Rainbow is back!
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver, the writers of Rise of the Planet of the Apes, might take on Jurassic Park 4.
- A translation of what David said to the Engineer in Prometheus.
- BBC America is having a tournament of men. It’s Cumberbatch versus Tennant and more insanity.
- Silurian Vasta set to return in season 7 of Doctor Who.
- Set photos from Maleficent show Jolie in full costume.
- Scalzi talks about why he thinks Redshirts made it on to the NYT bestseller list.
- On David Graeber’s essay in The Baffler about jetpack uptopias.
- Jonathan Frakes used to hate playing Riker.
- Star Wars action figures from as a hacker movie.
- Reading Rainbow is back! LeVar Burton discusses.
- On the passing of Caroline John, classic Doctor Who actor.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is the best dressed rocket in the universe.