Some people think time is an illusion. Others think time is a companion that goes with you on the journey and reminds you to cherish every moment. Still others know the truth; time is a penguin that stalks you all your life. In this vintage TV commercial dealing with frozen foods, William Shatner has an amazing run in with his greatest foe.
Your offsite links do not know if the penguin works there or not, but are useful nonetheless.
- Yep. It’s real. The Avengers increased the sales of shawarma.
- The Predator makes peace with Arnold.
- Amazon head Jeff Bezos is no longer pretending he’s not building a spaceship.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here’s today’s selection:
- TMZ checked. The Avengers totally increased the sale of shawarma in LA.
- How did they even make The Avengers? FX Guide has a huge, detailed rundown of how, complete with scenes from the movie.
- Han Solo is on a bike. Doing the Kessel Run. Again.
- Have trailers gone too far? Are there too many of them? Den of Geek discusses.
- Check out the three-point-landings in all your favorite movies.
- Prometheus is rated R, for Radical.
- Wait. Jeff Bezos IS from space. Or he’s going to space.
- Judge Dredd’s enemy revealed!
- Do you really want Johnny Depp in a Beetlejuice sequel?
- Check out “Laser Master” on Everything is Terrible.
- What will paper books of the future actually look like?
- Ron Howard claims he is still really pumped about The Dark Tower movie.
- The peace between the Predator and Arnold.
What’s this? Sneak attack! Another weird vintage Shatner commercial! Gotcha.
Stubby the Rocket is the mascot of Tor.com. In terms of funny Shatner vidoes, Stubby can do this all day.