Welcome to Monday in which you must choose which of the awesome guys above should be president/supreme ruler of all. Actually, wouldn’t it be more fun if this wasn’t a debate for the election of a president, but instead the local peanut inspector? Voldemort would probably win local peanut inspector because he actually has a mouth. (Image from Critiques4Geeks Facebook Page.)
The collection of offsite links today is better than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and twice as good for you.
- Hodgman hopes for the best with John Carter.
- We’ll never see that 85-minute version of the Star Wars prequels.
- Pluto makes a comeback.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Today’s selection:
- John Hodgman weighs in on the marekting of John Carter while hoping for the best…
- Must we see yet another person dressed as Darth Vader, riding a unicycle while playing the bagpipes?
- Next Nature is talking about the notion of a seriously advanced society that looks like nature. Take that, Arthur C. Clarke!
- If an Avengers sequel happens, Joss Whedon claims it would be “small.”
- If there is a movie about Nic Cage’s Action Comics #1 comic being stolen, should Nic Cage be in the movie?
- The 85 minute version of all three Star Wars prequels merged into one movie, as edited by Topher Grace, will never be seen!
- Special restroom for Professor X.
- The Winnie-the-Pooh/Avengers art mash-ups that will melt your cold, cold heart.
- Pluto is making a comeback! Sign the petition to make it a postage stamp.
- The Doctor is riding a horse! (Doctor Who Series 7 set pics)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Any election Stubby was involved in would be set up in such a way that you would have to vote for Stubby the Rocket.