Your Monday Morning Roundup is brought to you by the letter ’H’. That stands for Honor, kids. And if you don’t know what honor is, you should ask Professor Dumbleworf. He’s got a whole army of kids fighting for his cause, and each one of them is prepared to ask the important questions, such as: if I end up in Hufflepuff, will that bring dishonor to my family? (The answer is yes, of course. Klingon wizards are never Hufflepuffs.) The rest of your offsite links are pretty awesome, too.
1.) Torchwood and Nick Fury movies?
2.) An documentary tribute to Elisabeth Sladen.
3.) Playing Street Fighter as a lonely heart.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Things that make us cry: a documentary saying goodbye to Elisabeth Sladen: Goodbye Bannerman Road.
- Leonard Nimoy has been invited to visit the set of the new Trek film. Aw.
- Uh… Torchwood movie? Does that sound like a good idea to you? Well, it could happen.
- A really cool behind the scenes pic from the 80s sci-fi classic Explorers.
- Feel the wrath of Professor Dumbleworf up close in person.
- Here’s another movie idea that might make you nervous… Nick Fury, anyone?
- Author James Luceno talked to fans about his latest Star Wars book Darth Plageius. Check out what he had to say!
- Ever wanted to know what it would be like to play Street Fighter by yourself? Yes? No? Er…