The best news you’ll receive all day today is that Robert Ducan McNeil (Tom Paris from Star Trek:Voyager AND Kevin from Masters of the Universe) is on Twitter. The second best news you’ll receive is his handle is RobbieMcDunc. The third best thing is the picture of the Voyager bros (minus Tim Russ?) all out at dinner to commeratre Neelix moving back to NYC. We couldn’t be happier, because we live in NYC. Neelix. Neelix. Neelix.
Ready for more off site links? Zap.
1.) Lucas is done! Also claims Indy/fridge debacle was, in fact, his idea.
2.) Find out what the Stargate people are doing with themselves.
3.) What is the best vampire novel of the century?
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- If you think you have an opinoin on the best vampire novel of the century, it’s possible you may disagree with this list.
- Those Stargaters are still doing things!
- Check out new SF blog: Far Beyond Reality.
- Don’t know anything about Babylon 5? That’s okay. This io9 article tells you everything you need. (1990s style spoilers)
- Star Wars update 1: new comic series to focus on the birth of the force and Jedi.
- Star Wars update 2: Rick McCallum talks more about Star Wars TV show and other Lucasfilm projects.
- Star Wars update 3: George Lucas is like “I’m done with all of you.” Retires. (Supposedly)
- A review of some Soviet Sci-fi movies you may have missed.
- CBS greenlights US version of Sherlock Holmes TV show.
- Was everyone aware that John Lennon was a crazy cat lady?
- Kerry Corran, the guy who made Sky Captain once tried to do his version of John Carter. Test reel here.
- We found the top picture from Robert Duncan McNeli’s twitter. Follow him. (@RobbieMcDunc)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby wants Neelix to know he can totaly crash on the couch when he gets to NYC if he needs a few weeks to settle in.