Beefy Bean! We can’t stop staring at you, your stunning wig, or your enormous necklace. We might just run for president with this photo. Perhaps. Maybe not. After all, one does not simply walk into the White House. At least not in those heels.
Catch your breath, relax and hit up today’s wonderfully curated offsite links.
1.) An explanation as to why S to the Bean is in drag.
2.) Author Jim C. Hines strikes a pose. (Sexy!)
3.) All of Gaiman’s laws, all together.
4.) Get your Dark Knight Rises tickets before it’s too late.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.
- The physics of the Wall in A Game of Thrones couldn’t really happen. Check out the physics behind it.
- Fantasy author Jim C. Hines posing in the style of various fantasy heroines.
- The Dark Knight Rises tickets are somehow already selling out.
- Ellen DeGeneres reveals a new version Finding Nemo.
- James Bond Box-Set on Blu-Ray coming soon.
- A roundup of all Gaiman’s laws.
- Good news! The Jean Grey School for Higher Learning is now enrolling! And the two headmasters are seriously awesome.
- Buffy, the vampire slayer, has a secret…
- Ned Stark/Boromir/Beefy Bean is in drag. Why? This explains.
- Books made into awesome landscapes.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thought S to the Bean couldn’t have gotten cooler. Stubby can admit a mistake.