Welcome to Monday! According to actress Karen Gillan, Amy Pond must die! But we think it’s all a big lie because Steven Moffat and company are planning on revealing that Amy Pond has really been a Snufalufagus-style figment of the Doctor’s imagination for ages and ages.
Luckily there are real things in the world. For example: there are those who believe that there may yet be brothers of man who even now, fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens. And above is a cool painting to prove it. Your offsite links are inbound!
1.) Harry Potter for your consideration!
2.) Your daily Cumberbatch dispatch.
3.) Meet Kayne West, the new CEO of Spacely Sprockets.
4.) The thing that Karen Gillan said about Amy dying.
Every day Stubby the Rocket jets around the internet looking for links of interest. When Stubby finds these links, they get put in our handy Links of Interest section and sometimes on our Twitter and Facebook! Here are today’s:
- Want more of the Battlestar Galactica paintings by Frank Frazetta from 1978 that are wonderfully retro and gorgeous? Click here.(via Blastr)
- Is it possible Harrison Ford hasn’t seen any of the Indiana Jones movies?
- Will the final Harry Potter be nominated for some Oscars? The push has begun.
- Cumberbatch is “over the moon” about Star Trek casting and is dropping hints about his role in the first Hobbit film.
- Is Kayne West involved in a new Jetsons movie?
- New Star Trek:TNG Blu-Ray footage looks pretty spiffy.
- A Russian probe intially bound for Mars fell back to Earth over the weekend.
- Check out all the hidden steampunk in the Torah.
- 9 Planets that are very real, but seem like science fiction.
- Karen Gillan is talking about killing Amy Pond again.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby knows the difference between microns and sentons but will carry those secrets forever.