Monday has come and you made it through the weekend. We hope you had some sweet brunch and managed to avoid transforming into a werewolf, dragon, or giant man-eating tadpole! As you struggle to keep human form, here’s some offsite links to keep you distracted.
1.) Universal Pictures chief talks some trash.
2.) Ceasar can go home again.
3.) Transformers in 1-D.
4.) New Halo book is hot
Tor.com Steampunk: New Steampunk anthology looking for submissions!
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Book trailer for The Thirteen Hallows
- Tor.com Science Fiction: From SF Signal a review of Halo: Glasslands by Karen Traviss
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Andy Serkis has been hired for the Rise of the Planet of the Apes sequel. Ceasar IS home!
- Chief of Universal Pictures disses a bunch of his own movies, including Cowboys and Aliens.
- The screenwriter for the X-Men:First Class sequel has been announced, but is it a good thing?
- Transformers in 1-D via College Humor
Beardo the BearJonathan Frakes continues to apologize for “Shades of Gray”the finale of Enterprise
- The Hulk shows an Ewok who is in charge
Stubby the Rocket is voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby thinks Riker should have been named “Numero Uno.”