Thursday loves thinking about what its going to wear when it gets older and becomes Friday. Maybe a fancy mesh shirt or a vest made of mithril. Or color-coded pajamas. What are you wearing today? Well, here’s a selection of offsite links until you figure it out.
1.) Realms of Fantasy will cease publication this month. (Again.)
2.) A literary pin-up calendar for charity.
3.) Doctor Who Monopoly.
4.) Anne Rice throwing down on Facebook regarding sparkly vampires.
Tor.com Steampunk: Lady Sabre Part 2 webcomic
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Zombie versions of famous movie posters
- Tor.com Fantasy: Realms of Fantasy is really, really over.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: SF Signal interviews Nancy Kress
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Richard Fife talks about the Eye of the World graphic novel over on Dragonmount.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Anne Rice comes for Stephenie Meyer on Facebook.
- The Quidditch World Cup is coming. Are you ready?
- What would happen if all six Bonds fought each other?
- Literary pin-op calendar for charity.
- Doctor Who Monopoly lacks Cassandra piece, K-9 piece, Face of Boe piece. We could go on.
- This Corgi is dressed as Serenity
- Via io9, Captain Kirk teaches you to fight! (sample video below)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby the Rocket wishes it had feet so it could do those nifty flying kicks.