Friday! The Halloween weekend is here. What are you dressing up as? More importantly, what are you dressing your pet as? We think you should consider dressing up your pet as Daniel Craig. Not James Bond. Daniel Craig. Until then, check out these offsite links.
1.) What to call the new Star Trek film?
2.) What’s more powerful: the power of Grayskull or the power of the Force?
3.) Start pulling for Pullman to return as the President
- Tor.com Steampunk: Check out these adorable steam-pets!
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Make-up Halloween tips from Sephora.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: io9 has a nice round-up of optimistic science fiction stories
- Tor.com Fantasy: Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist has an extract from Gail Z. Martin’s The Dread.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Brad Bird talks about the possibility of a new Incredibles movie
- Bleeding Cool wants you to start playing the naming game with the Star Trek sequel…
- Geeky Jack-o-lanterns!
- He-Man versus the Darkest Lord of the Sith.
- If ID4 has a sequel, will Pullman return as the president?
- A solid infographic of horror!
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby is dressing up as a flying saucer for Halloween. It’s okay. Stubby knows that just blew your mind.