Welcome to Thursday. Thursday is like a little dance you do right before you leave the house. If the dance is to “Dancing on the Ceiling” by Lionel Richie, then even better. If you can actually dance on the ceiling and are not in space, then we want to talk to you. For everyone else, we’ve got some special offsite links for you.
1.) There was this woman who almost lived forever.
2.) Nerf is deadly.
3.) A secret, never created underwater tunnel for trains.
4.) Lucas is in charge.
- Tor.com Steampunk: The underwater railway tunnel that never was…
- Tor.com Fantasy: A review of Michael Swanwick’s The Dancing Bears over on The Green Man Review
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Who’s pumped for Zombieland the TV series?
- Tor.com Science Fiction: New short story over on Orbit from James S. A. Corey
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- The oldest person alive was an amazing mutuant woman who almost lived forever!
- On Terra Nova, it looks like Nerf killed the dinosaurs
- Captain America deleted scenes are starting to leak out…
- Vin Diesel shows off what the new Riddick armor might look like.
- Kirkus Reviews talks about classic tales that have been retold by science fiction novels.
- Lucas owns Vader at the Scream Awards (above)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com.