Friday! New York Comic Con is here and Tor.com has separated the saucer section from the battle section and is ready to cook some eggs! If you’re not ready for your offsite links, we don’t know why you’re reading this post.
1.) Abraham Lincoln: Ghostbuster
2.) Speculations of WoT Magic cards
3.) Darth Maul won’t stay split in half.
4.) New Bond villian is tops.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Cover art for The Girl of Nightmares by Kendra Blake
- Tor.com Steampunk: The Geek Mom talks about steampunk cosplay for the newbie
- Tor.com Fantasy: The Wertzone reviews The Dawn of Night by Paul S. Kemp
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: Fans speculate on what WoT themed cards would be like for Magic: The Gathering
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Darth Maul is all over the place! He’s coming back to life in The Clone Wars cartoon and on the poster for Episode I in 3-D
- In what is shaping up to be a great-sounding Bond film, Javier Bardem has been cast as the film’s main villian. Yes!
- Abe Lincoln Ghostbuster is ready to believe you.
Is space-opera really dead?
- This potato is a trap
- New Downey Jr. as Holmes poster is pretty sick.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. It came up with, like, eighty different lines for the Abe Lincoln Ghostbusters entry.