Friday oh Friday. Get over here and bring us a coffee and some crayons. We’ve got to color this thing we just found. Ready set color! Don’t have a printer? That’s okay. We’ve got some offsite links for you to keep you entertained. Check it.
1.) Really, should we clone endangered species?
2.) Find out what the world looks like when Daphne, Fred, and Shaggy turn into zombies and Velma has to take care of business.
3.) Pac-Man: The Musical!
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: RPG.net wonders why there isn’t a Wheel of Time roleplaying game in the works…
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: What would happen to the Mystery Machine in a post-zombie world?
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Will Steven Spieldberg make a Halo movie? This seems unlikely.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Pac-Man: The Musical!
- Would you have wanted to see Nic Cage as Batman’s arch-enemy the Scarecrow?
- New cinematic directions for Richard Matheson (via Variety)
- Great article which speculates on the cloning of endangered species
- American box-set of Doctor Who‘s David Tennant years coming this month
- New Hunger Games movie viral campaign has begun
- Mark Millar’s Superior may have just been optioned
[Weird Star Trek coloring book thing via Ricky Brindley who is unsure of where it came from. Please tell us!]
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby can’t believe this coloring book thing perfectly depicts what its control room looked like in 1902.