Tuesday a lot like those Slurpees from the early 00’s that contained soda as well as Slurpee. They were called Slurp n’ Gulps and had gigantic cups and two straws and they gave you a serious, serious headache. They were pulled off the market because of those headaches. Actually, that’s not true. Nobody knows why Slurp N’Gulps were pulled off the market. Probably because they were too perfect. Just like Firefly getting canceled. Here’s your Tuesday offsite links.
1.) Spock plays a game of Paper-Rock-Scissors-Lizard-Spock (above)
2.) The Battle of Isengard recreated with over 20,000 Legos
3.) River Song’s timeline sorted out for real this time?
4.) All kinds of t-shirts
- Tor.com Steampunk: Check out Mark Twain’s house
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Urban fantasy t-shirts
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Are these the top 10 robots of all time?
- Tor.com Fantasy: A Dribble of Ink takes a look at what it would be like to live in Bag End.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- The new IDW Star Trek comics will eventually lead into the upcoming Star Trek movie.
- The Battle of Isengard as Legos!
- Science Fiction.com has thoughts on Enders Game movie casting.
- Zachary Quinto plays rock paper lizard Spock!
- River Song’s timeline from her perspective is finally revealed via Doctor Who Confidential
- Out of Print Clothing is the best place for your book-cover t-shirt
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Remember when QT had soda for like 49 cents? That was awesome.