Wednesday is a day for ordering ice cream sundaes for people you love. Certain stubby rockets happen to love ice cream sundaes; so much so, there’s even been the suggestion of calling them ice cream Wednesdays. So hurry up and send us an ice cream sundae. In return, we’ll give you this great round up of fascinating off-site links.
1.) The (maybe) immortal Nic Cage.
2.) How much do you need to know about the kraken? Everything? Covered.
3.) Star Wars pancakes.
4.) Time Lord songs (Like this one above)
- Tor.com Steampunk: Become Gorgeous has some startling steampunk fashion photos
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Cover art for Doubletake
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Star Wars pancakes!
- Tor.com Fantasy: SF Signal Reviews Cold Magic by Kate Elliot
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- Need proof that Nicolas Cage is a vampire? It’s here.
- Everything you ever needed to know about the Kraken
- Does Robin have a place in The Dark Knight Rises? If so, will he be played by a familar face?
- Stan Lee talks about his upcoming Marvel cameos.
- Time Lord Rock (“Trock”) songs (and pop ones too)
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby would so play the uke if Stubby was a person.