Tuesday is sort of like the “Number 1” of days. By that we mean it’s like the William Riker of weekdays. Reliable, steady, bearded. For your Tuesday, we’d like you to think about your favorite cearal and what you would name your unicorn. Also these things:
1.) Details on the next JordanCon
2.) Swoon over paper scupltures
3.) Get crazy with us over the Voyager movie that will never happen.
4.) Watch Cumberbatch talk about not wanting to be on Doctor Who (above he talks Who at minute 6.)
- Tor.com Steampunk: Steampunk wrist moncular
- Tor.com Fantasy: Scotty Lynch interviewed via Threat or Menace
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Dracula Mystery Club is fun!
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: New JordanCon announcement via Dragonmount
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar: (with new functionality!)
- Student project reimagines the cover of Ender’s Game
- Bleeding Cool has full audio of Gaiman talking with Audrey Niffenegger at The Edinburgh International Book Festival
- Also Edinburgh related: nifty paper sculptures appearing!
- Will Ackbar say his famous line in The Clone Wars? Spoiler-y fan review of new season opener reveals all!
- Voyager movie? Mulgrew wants it. We want it. No one else does.
- Cumberbatch on Sherlock and Doctor Who
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby has the new cast of the Voyager movie all figured out. Paul Giamatti is playing Neelix.