Wednesday! We’re ready for you! Today, you get your links beamed into your irises. Not really. But that would be cool! Here’s what we’ve got:
1.) Liquor for penguins and other arctic animals.
2.) A new Spider-man!
3.) Wheel of Time makeup regiments.
4.) The Doctor has a new coat! Yes!
- Tor.com Steampunk: Lost liquors of the South Pole. You know need to find out what they drank in Antarctica.
- Tor.com Fantasy: Theon’s sister has been cast in HBO’s Game of Thrones series.
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Forewordshear about books and series before the buzz gets going!
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: This young lady is using WoT covers as inspiration for everyday makeup schemes.
- Tor.com Science Fiction: A giant guide to every SFF thing happening this month. Turns out we’ve got quite the list.
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- It’s official! The new Ultimate Universe Spider-man is a half-black, half-Hispanic teenager by the name of Miles Morales.
- The first promo shot for Doctor Who season 6.5. Eleven’s got a shiny new coat and we like it!
- Animated Star Trek rewatch!
- NASA’s Earth Observatory has gorgeous pictures of this planet from space.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. Stubby got a new coat once, but nobody noticed.