Welcome to Thursday! Ready for our selection of offsite links? Good. Here’s what’s on our minds.
1.) The man above doing Bill Pullman on July 4th all around New York.
3.) Lady Gaga being a Cylon.
4.) The Trek doctors. Which one would you want on a giant mural? (All of them?)
- Tor.com Steampunk: Very cute Steampunk Penguins
- Tor.com Fantasy: Entertainment Weekly feature on A Dance with Dragons (some mild spoilers)
- Tor.com Urban Fantasy: Adam Sandler is Dracula?
- Tor.com Wheel of Time: is declaring this the best Robert Jordan tribute on Youtube!
- Tor.com Science Fiction: Iceberg Ink reviews Diving Into the Wreck by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
From our handy “Of Interest” sidebar:
- A pharmacy in the town of Vulcan in Alberta, CA has a mural depicting all the Trek doctors. Road trip?
- These celebrities are probably Cylons.
- More sci-fi in Canada! This time, it’s real! Plastic money!
- Harry Potter and Star Wars are basically the same. Here’s proof.
Stubby the Rocket is the voice and mascot of Tor.com. If Stubby was outfitted with and Emergency Medical Hologram, it would appear in the form of Sean Connery.