This week on our Facebook sites we giggled at monsters, revived our love for Dungeons & Dragons and imagined what it might be like to pedal down the street on a parlor car built for four. Join us in a little review of our satellites!
- Seven original sci-fi movie posters sold for more than 2 million dollars on Ebay, and they might get sold again separately for more.
- Suvudu is curious as to whether you would pay more money to have art in your books.
- SFX gives you a sample of their interview with Thor’s Chris Hemsworth. (The full interview can be found in their latest issue.)
- Ethan Gilsdorf talks of rekindling his love for Dungeons & Dragons and the affect it has had on his life.
- Take a look at this fantastic fan-made map for Joe Abercrombie’s First Law series.
- A documentary on Blizzard Entertainment, the developer responsible for Starcraft, World of Warcraft and Diablo. Congrats to Blizzard on turning 20!
- With Red Riding Hood out soon in theaters, take a look at 9 films that have done their own take on the classic fairy tale.
- Entertainment Weekly give us a list of the 22 silliest movie monsters.
Zombie pirates again? Check out some concept art for the next Pirates of the Caribbean film and see what you think.
- Check out this trailer for Mantecoza (above), an upcoming web series where an office drone suddenly finds himself in a steampunk world.
- This steampunk-style machine can draw on human skin, maybe one day tattoo. Would you let a robot do your ink?
- Help kickstart this awesome project to create a pedal-powered steampunk parlor car.
- If you’re in San Francisco, we highly recommend you check out the lecture that Sam Weber and Jillian Tamaki are giving.
- Here’s a fantastic Blade Runner concept art gallery up on Flickr.