The TBR pile. Books To Be Read. Shelves or stacks of books (or, now, entries on an eReader perhaps).
We asked the lovely people on Twitter about their #TBR piles and can now pop them into the following categories!
– 8 or so books @WordTipping
– My #TBR pile is only (!) six books right now. Finally working through it @jaimecallahan
– Over 100 books. It gives me nightmares @tehawesomersace
– My #TBR pile has shrunk to 70 books. It will grow with holiday gifts, and temptations while shopping @ms_marques
– I look around and realize it’s actually zero @jeffphotos
– 0. I read much faster than I can find new books to read @phirate
– At present the #TBR pile is measured in feet, not volumes @drfidelius
– What pile? I have a #TBR bookcase! @tonylinde
– If you stack them up, one on the other, it’s over three stories tall. I’ve measured @temporus
– My #TBR pile is taller than I am and probably weighs more too @u_Bik
Which category does your To Be Read pile fit into? Is there a particular book on there you’re just dying to get to?