The KGB Fantastic Fiction reading series is a staple of the New York SF lit scene, hosted by Ellen Datlow and Matt Kressel and featuring readers such as Catherynne M. Valente, Scott Westerfeld, Holly Black, Lev Grossman, Mary Robinette Kowal, and many more. They're holding an awesome raffle to defray their operating costs (read: Chinese food for the readers!), and you can pick up raffle tickets for just $1 between now and Sunday.
Tor.com's very own Liz Gorinsky is offering a Tour of Tor as a prize, so if you're within reach of Tor Books' New York offices, you can come see where the magic happens! And take some books, please, they're starting to form a hive mind.
You could also win
- A used keyboard by Neil Gaiman, signed to the winner
- A signed galley of Catherynne Valente’s Deathless & handmade necklace
- A signed partial early draft of a manuscript by William Gibson
- A story critque from Nancy Kress
- A carnivorous plant terrarium
- A story critique, in the form of a poem, from “Clockwork Fairies” author Cat Rambo
- Two drawings by Tom Canty
And dozens more prizes, from books to reflexology to your very own wormhole. The raffle tickets are on sale until Sunday, October 25th, and winners will be drawn at midnight. Good luck!