Irene Gallo has decided to get out of the Art Directing/Publishing/Website-Producing game and pursue some dragons! Possibly also windmills and/or the Holy Grail. Personally? We vote dragons. They’ll be much more fun to have around the office. If she brings the Grail back, we’ll just have moon-eyed knights, Nazis, and rogue archaeologists wandering in at all hours trying to steal it...although if she brings both back, then we could set up a dragon guard to protect the Grail...
Morning Roundup has writing advice from Tolkien himself, an investigation with the Ocean’s Greatest Detective, and possibilities for Guardians of the Galaxy 2!
- We can’t guarantee that following these tips will turn you into a beloved fantasy author, but... it worked for Tolkien!
- It’s Sharklumbo, the shark who is also Peter Falk as Columbo!
- Who should join the Guardians in their sequel?
- Hey, remember that time Disney tried to win Robin Williams’ love with a Picasso?
- Do you want 8-Bit Twin Peaks? Yes? Good. Not enough Twin Peaks, you say? Quite right. Have this karaoke bar!
- And now, because we love you, watch the Muppets perform this classic from the Beastie Boys: