Unreality Magazine shared this example of stunning Renly Baratheon cosplay, and we have to say we were impressed not only with the crown and the dark, murderous spirit, but also with that Wonder Woman rucksack.
Morning Roundup has rumors fresh from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron, a serious consideration of gender in video games, and doughnuts that are too cute to eat!
- A man who was already Thor will now play The Kingpin.
- So on the one hand, these leaked details from Age of Ultron could be pretty cool...but on the other hand, they’re SUPER spoilery! Tread with caution.
- It’s hard to code female bodies in video games!!! See? Tooootally unworkable. And it's not like there were any cool girl assassins, anyway.
- These doughnuts had better be chewy.
- Man, poor Chris Hemsworth used to sit on the shelf a lot...
- Well, if you keep the reading program going, kids might actually learn in school, and we certainly can’t have that.
- Finally, Pete Holmes has spent a fair amount of pop cultural time analyzing Batman, The X-Men, and Mortal Kombat, but now he’s using his gaming history to teach physics: