Artists are celebrating the heck out of May the 4th this year! In addition to the May The Force Be With You show in Portland, Oregon, Robert Vargas Gallery will host a show called Star Wars: Legion in L.A. this weekend, featuring sculptures created from Stormtrooper helmets. California-based life forms should check it out!
Morning Roundup has news of alternate universe Star Wars sequels, the chemistry of Spider-Man, and science fiction’s habit of becoming fact!
- Make it now! We need all the Star Wars sequels we can get!
- The Amazing Spider-Man team has come out to quash all that Miles Morales chatter before it gains traction.
- Is Hugh Jackman sheathing his mighty claws forever?
- Only Charles and Eric outmatch these two in superhero chemistry...
- On the Usefulness of the Bechdel Test.
- An io9 reader is attempting to chart all the times science fiction became fact. Go help out!
- Different colored eyes are magnetic. Flawed, of course, but magnetic.
- All hail the Konami Code!