Awww, this is such a good fit! Japanese artist Yoko has melded Frozen’s characters with Tim Burton’s loopy illustration style, and created something that feels completely right. Yoko has also done adorable things with the Monsters, Inc. cast—check out more here!
Morning Roundup has some excellent news about James Franco’s career! Plus we have thoughts on X-Men and Congresswoman Barbara Gordon!
- Remember yesterday when we said we wanted James Franco to play Arseface? Well... this is close enough.
- Bryan Singer talks about how Charles Xavier’s getting the band back together.
- We all need a reboot sometimes, but these superheroes might want to go all the way back to their origins.
- We sort of want The Double, to tank, like catastrophically tank, so that we can hire Richard Ayoade to hang out with us every day. But we also want him to be the most successful filmmaker in history, because he’s the kind of person who should be documenting our culture.
- In an alternate universe, “That Time Jim Steranko and Bob Kane Got in a Slap Fight” is everyone’s favorite HIMYM episode.
- Do you need an epic score for your summer? It just so happens that Jurassic Park is being reissued on vinyl...from Mondo. So it’s gorgeous.
- Tyrion Lannister calls some sexy, sexy witnesses for his trial! (Some spoilers if you’re not yet caught up with Game of Thrones)