It’s not who we are underneath, but what we do that defines us—and we always return our books to the library! That you for the reminder, Jayme Linton!
Moning Roundup has an argument for the solo Black Widow movie America deserves, an analysis of the latest Game of Thrones wedding, and some hints about the Man of Steel sequel!
- Here’s an essay on the revolutionary idea that maybe, just maybe, women shouldn’t be pysically threatened for discussing opinions on the internet.
- Here’s a detailed breakdown of the Purple Wedding! Do not read this unless you’re caught up on Game of Thrones! Seriously, this link right here? Only click it if you’re caught up!
- And speaking of wedding, check out the cast reactions! But, once again, only if you're caught up.
- Winter Soldier was Cap’s movie, but Black Widow was the one who made the most heroic choice in the end.
- Stick around after the credits of The Amazing Spider-Man 2!
- Here’s a soundtrack for Haruki Murakami’s books!
- Loveable woodsprite Patrick Rothfuss was quoted on Criminal Minds!
- Fargo seems to be working pretty well, so here are some more movies that need TV spinoffs! We are so behind The Brothers Bloom one—maybe we’ll just write it ourselves...
- Zack Snyder talks about Superman vs. Batman vs. Wonder Woman.
- Kristofer Hivju, who plays Wildling Tormund Giantsbane on Game of Thrones, will teach you proper beardomancy!