OMG what if Mjolnir didn’t automatically come back to Thor every time he threw it so he had to get a puppy who would fetch it but then everyone would point out that hey, that puppy needs to be worthy of the power of Thor, but Thor of course would just reply, “He IS!” Or she is. Thor puppies can be any gender. Anyway, our point is that doggies are awesome.
Your morning roundup is very loose with the videos, but you would be too if they included working hoverboards, Klingon dance parties, and Jeff Goldblum.
- Hoverboards will be real just in time for the year 2015. Doctor Emmett Brown says so himself:
- Peter Capaldi assures a little girl with autism that the Doctor will still be her imaginary best friend.
- Red alert! Klingon dance party off the starboard bow!
- Of course, a dance party can’t start unless you’ve got some serious beats, like this remix of Jeff Goldblum’s weird laugh from Jurassic Park:
- Suvudu has revealed the bracket for this year’s Cage Match, which will pit sci-fi/fantasy stars of the screen with sci-fi/fantasy stars of the page.
- Do. Not. Actually. Swing. The Master Sword. At. People.
- This is literally the saddest black hole we have ever observed.
- The most important question about Civilization has finally been solved: Do you move your settler or do you start building immediately?