The Fifth Element was a pretty fantastic movie, with a wonderfully claustrophobic view of future New York. Redditor J0BE recently posted this gallery of concept art from the film, all sketches contributed by French artist Jean-Claude Mezieres, and they show a slightly expanded world, and best of all, a gorgeous, truly alien Diva. Yay, concept art!
Morning Roundup has news about The Age of Ultron, the Constantine TV series, and a dark and gritty Santa Claus movie!
- Look, Jesse Eisenberg is great, but we’re kind of shaking our fists at Warner Bros right now...
- Although, scenes with a baby Black Widow would be adorable...
- Constantine adds some True Blood and Lost vets to their cast!
- Shouldn’t they just make a Krampus movie?
- Matthew McConaughey reveals the fours stages of Rust Cohle. Be careful, though—once you’re in Stage 5, you see the Yellow Sign.
- The director of The Wolverine might be moving from comics to Florida Noir!
- The legal ramifications of the selfie.
- There’s a lost Star Wars movie? Does someone build another Death Star in it?
- We want to know who’s playing Donnie Azoff in this Wolf of Wall Street remake...it’s Geordi, right? It’s got to be Geordi.