We’re guessing Vincent Van LeGogh’s song would be even sadder than Batman’s. “Darkness! No Ear! Sold a Painting to My Brother! (Kinda Makes It Better.)” Nerds Do It Better shared this picture of the tortured artist, and we thought we’d spread the joy.
Morning Roundup offers you news of Gotham, Fantastic Four controversies, and veloci-cats!
- Michael B. Jordan responds to controversy that shouldn’t exist in the first place.
- Emilia Clarke talks about fear, nudity, and dramatic falls.
- The Last of Us will be the ultimate experience in grueling videogame adaptations!
- Gotham is adding cast members! Unfortunately, none of them are Will Arnett as Batman yet...
- Darren Aronofsky did not skimp on the cubits for his movie about Noah.
- Check out the origin story of Dragonlance!
- Replacing velociraptors with cats yields terrifying results. However, velociraptors are harder to litter train, so choose your pet wisely.